Singapore Ninjuitsu will be holding a 2-hour children’s ninja camp for kids aged 5-10 years old. It will feature Ninjutsu skills in game form, designed to teach core skills and movement through fun. Historically, ninja were trained from 7 years old and above and taught through games such as these.
– Throwing stars (target games) – See how many bulls eyes you can hit.
– Ninja leaping – can you leap as far or as high as a 70-year old ninja?
– Ninja crawling – stay low while the ninja stars fly.
– Ninja walking – Sneak past the Samurai guard by moving as quietly as a ninja.
– Ninja evasion – dodge the samurai sword and throwing stars to complete the mission.
– Ninja statue – make yourself invisible by learning how not to move.
– Ninja cool – ninja breathing techniques to calm yourself down.
– Many more exciting ninja games.
Only safe training weapons will be used:
Date: Sunday, October 28
Places are strictly limited so register now at email@example.com